BA Flights to Australia
Australia is vast and diverse, not mainly inhibited still home to a bustling civilization most of the population residing beside the coastal areas. It is world’s sixth largest country by area and 13th largest economy in the world. Australia was discovered as a trade route in the 1600s by the British and Dutch. The country’s capital city Canberra is inland while all the other metropolitans and states are coastal. Australia lies at the end of the Modern World, one of the most diverse nations from the scorching deserts of Victoria for safari to the snowcapped mountains of Tasmania where skiing industry has flourished in the past two decades. Australia is officially a continent, East Asia is the closest neighbor to the mini-continent, New Zealand is an independent state yet included in Australian continent along with the six states of Australia. Do you want to visit Australia? If so, BA flights to Australia is your best option.
British Airways Flights to Australia
British Airways never disappoints air travelers on long flights, name it, and BA has it. Before witnessing the quiet and unseen islands far from the famous Australian beaches and the state-of-the-art structures in Canberra, British Airways will definitely make you remember the moments on the plane during a day-long journey. British Airways fly to three Australian cities i.e. Brisbane, Melbourne, and Sydney via multiple air routes and packages.
Flight Duration and Packages
Select from Australia Multi-center holiday packages that cover Australian towns and the bustling metropolitans of the far-east.
- Customize your vacation plan from London to the ever-lively Singapore, shop the best, surf, and live lavish at the scenic city. The next stop is an iconic Melbourne state and then Sydney with its gold and white sand beaches and then return passing by the robust Kowloon City in Hong Kong.
- British Airways carries its holiday flight package from London to Hong Kong, then Sydney letting the passengers get familiar with the explicit and out-of-the-world Australian summers at Bondi Beach, and then straight to Perth for a glimpse of the fantastic nightlife of the commercial hub. The last stop before getting back home is Singapore for a taste to explore people from every part of the world in Singapore.
- Other flight packages include Singapore to Brisbane with an adequate city break to cover what’s inside the city. From Brisbane, flying to Sydney and then Hong Kong.
- British Airways allows customizing trip plans to Hong Kong, Sydney, Brisbane, and Cairns as the last stop on the great journey. Here at Cairns, the great Barrier Reef cannot be missed along with the Daintree Rainforest.
- Hong Kong to Auckland and then to Sydney covers three cities with more time to explore the charming Kowloon town. Hire a car from the British Airways starred travel agency in Auckland and relaxed sitting back enjoying the wild and beautiful New Zealand.
Flight Packages to Australia
British Airways offer return trip packages to Australian cities for seven days in different travel classes. Find the best travel package, one-way or return from the Lowest price finder tool. Also, get the best flight plan and ticket prices accordingly. Return flights from London to Sydney start from 715-pound sterling in less than 23 hours. Get the best package and customize the trip from Create a Trip and book hotels, cars, and travel coupons from the official site. Make it feasible for you with the lowest price finder, the probable depart and return date, travel classes i.e. Economy, Premium Economy Class, Business, and first class.
British Airways is an award-winning Airways with advanced seat selection 24 hours before take-off. The checked baggage allowance range up to 23 kg with online check-in at the airport from the British Airways Smartphone app or from the official site.